Account Migration is the process of transferring your account data (game progress and character) from one device to another. It's also useful when your device fails unexpectedly, or needs a reformat.
I. SECURING MIGRATION INFO
Migration Info can be accessed 2 ways:
- 1. Start-up screen - Tap [Use Migration Info] button.
- 2. While in-game, go to Menu> Others> [Migration Code]
Either way would open up the Use Migration Info window which shows your Hunter ID and system-generated Password.
[Send email] - The most effective way to secure your Migration Info is to send it as an email to yourself.
II. MIGRATING AN ACCOUNT
- 1. Tap screen on Startup to go to the Announcements window.
- 2. Wait for any updates to download and then tap [Enter Migration Info] button.
- 3. Tap the box for Hunter ID, and paste your information from your email, or where you have saved them. Do the same with your Password. Tap [OK]
- 4. The Migrate Character window will appear, and the name of your Character is displayed for confirmation. Tap [OK]
Note: Character from previous device will cease to exist and you will get a Session Token Acquisition Error if you try to play it.
- 5. A confirmation will appear saying that the migration process was successful. Tap [Close] to restart your game with the migrated account ready for play again.